6. 8. 2012

My Lady :)

Full name Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanottová. 
Lady Gaga is another favorite of mine in terms of music. Her songs are uncommon. Each song shows something of myself. Many think that it is Satan or something to that effect. I do not think so. At the beginning of her career, as it began with the song Poker Face, which after a few years is my favorite, was very beautiful. Make up a lot of make-up, beautiful straight blond hair (wig).
It was for me the most beautiful in the world. I really liked at the time. Sung, passed a lot of songs. Over time, you probably also realize that alone make up and everything until its beauty is not only conducive to meaningful. Ceased to beautify. She showed herself. Although not the most beautiful star in this country is not beautiful enough, but this gesture is more beautiful to me. Natural beauty is beautiful. The world has millions of fans. And I'm one of them. Not everyone likes it, has his own style, and it took me to her very much. She showed the world something that no one has failed. She showed the true face.





Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára