2. 12. 2012

Have a nice week :)

Balance: this week was very pleasant. In school we were only two days. So we had a great time. Surviving beautiful Wednesday Prettiest Wed I love the magic of the night, dark magic, and when you go after someone when it's still dark so it's really amazing. Beautiful Wednesday with my love. I love his smile. Above all. When you laugh I'm so happy.
This week will be a little harder. Much of the work in school. I do not like Mondays. I do not like either Tuesdays or Wednesday Because we are Italian. I hate it!
I hope you have a wonderful week :) Enjoy it to the fullest. In a moment, we have Christmas and it is beautiful. This week I start already buy presents. So I'm looking forward. A lot of snow and I'm happiest.
PS: I can not wait for Thursday with my love. I have a surprise for him- Santa Claus. I hope that he's very pleased :)
Love.
Have a nice week

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára